5:05pm PW Hawks Practice @ Dix Hills
7:40pm M16 Hawks Practice @ Dix Hills
3:10pm PW Hawks vs Pelham HVHL @ Ice Hutch
7:50pm M16 Hawks vs NJ Ice Dogs HVHL @ Dix Hills
3:30pm M16 Hawks vs Edge LIHL @ Iceworks
5:25pm Ban Hawks TB vs Rebels LIHL @ Dix Hills (Rebels Home)
5:30pm PW Hawks vs Skyliners Blue HVHL and LIHL @ City Ice
7:20pm Ban Hawks TB Practice @ Dix Hills
NOTE: Based on the numbers and skill level the Hawks may decide to do a second Bantam team. Additional information after tryouts on Friday.
Tryout Information will be posted soon updated 2-28-19
TRYOUT APPLICATION 2019-2020
TRYOUT SCHEDULE 2019-2020
There will be a Hawks Squirt team for the 2019-2020 season.
Tryout will be on Monday April 8th @ 5:35PM.
1. Players who tryout for and not accepted on Rebel teams may tryout for Hawks teams without an added fee.
2. Players that only want to be considered for a Hawks team (and not Rebels) should only attend Hawks tryouts
NOTE: Any player from another travel organization MUST present an ORIGINAL signed release form. Based on the tryout numbers the Rebels / Hawks may add additional teams to the levels.
We strongly suggests the below team age categories be followed however it does not preclude, and we will not prevent, a player trying out for any within their classification.
Pre-paid discount ends seven days prior to first tryout, tryout fee will increase by $25
All players trying out will receive a Logo practice jersey.
No partial tryout fee's will be accepted. To obtain the tryout discount the application and fee must be mailed (postmarked 7 days prior to the first tryout) to:
DIX HILLS HAWKS
PO BOX 1041
HUNTINGTON, NY 11743
REQUEST FOR RELEASE
(Read Movement Rules and Required Forms Carefully) Failure to follow the instructions will result in a delay or not receiving the request release returned.
Current Hawk players requesting a release (click here to download release forms ) must send the completed "Player Release Form" along with a completed "Acknowledgement of Player Movement Rules Form" with a "STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE" to:
Dix Hills Hawks
PO Box 1041
Huntington, NY 11743
1. Dix Hills Rink Staff can not issue or help you get a release. You must follow above process.
2. Releases can not be submitted or obtained in person, they must be mailed. Releases will not be left at rink office.
3. Releases can not be emailed or faxed. They must have an original signature and raised seal.
4. If all three (above listed) required items are not submitted the release will not be issued.
5. We normally complete and place back into the mail within two days however NYSAHA states teams have 10 days to return completed release.
6. The "Original" release must be brought to any tryout you attend including Rebels / Hawks.
The Dix Hills Hawks follow the above listed NYSAHA and LIAHL rules and will not violate or circumvent them, please do not ask.