7:40pm Bantam TB 30 Min Half / 30 Min Full Ice Practice Dix Hills
8:30pm M16 Hawks 30 Min Half / 30 Min Full Ice Practice Dix Hills
12:30pm Bantam TB vs Cyclones LIHL @ Dix Hills
10:00am PW Hawks vs Cyclones LIHL @ Chelsea Piers
10:30am Bantam TB vs New Rochelle @ New Rochelle
5:25pm Bantam TB vs Lady Islanders EX @ Dix Hills (Girls Home)
5:05pm PW Hawks 30 Min Half / 30 Min Full Ice Practice Dix Hills
6:40pm Bantam TB vs LI Rebels LIHL @ Dix Hills (Hawks Home)
7:45pm PW Hawks vs PAL LIHL @ Iceworks
8:20pm M16 vs LI Rebels LIHL @ Dix Hills (Hawks Home)
Click here for tryout schedule and application. updated 4-13-18
Players who tryout for and not accepted on Rebel teams may tryout for Hawks teams without an added fee. ____________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: Any player from another travel organization MUST present an ORIGINAL signed release form. Based on the tryout numbers the Rebels / Hawks may add additional teams to the levels.
We strongly suggests the below team age categories be followed however it does not preclude, and we will not prevent, a player trying out for any within their classification.
Pre-paid discount ends seven days prior to first tryout, tryout fee will increase by $25
All players trying out will receive a Rebels Logo practice jersey.
No partial tryout fee's will be accepted. To obtain the tryout discount the application and fee must be mailed (postmarked 7 days prior to the first tryout) to:
DIX HILLS HAWKS
PO BOX 1041
HUNTINGTON, NY 11743
REQUEST FOR RELEASE
(Read Movement Rules and Required Forms Carefully) Failure to follow the instructions will result in a delay or not receiving the request release returned.
Current Hawk players requesting a release (click here to download release forms ) must send the completed "Player Release Form" along with a completed "Acknowledgement of Player Movement Rules Form" with a "STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE" to:
Dix Hills Hawks
PO Box 1041
Huntington, NY 11743
1. Dix Hills Rink Staff can not issue or help you get a release. You must follow above process.
2. Releases can not be submitted or obtained in person, they must be mailed. Releases will not be left at rink office.
3. Releases can not be emailed or faxed. They must have an original signature and raised seal.
4. If all three (above listed) required items are not submitted the release will not be issued.
5. We normally complete and place back into the mail within two days however NYSAHA states teams have 10 days to return completed release.
The Dix Hills Hawks follow the LIAHL rules and will not violate or circumvent them, please do not ask.